Well, I tried to blog this last night, but DasBlog decided to time my session out and not let me use the Back button to take a copy of my entry.
I've finished compulsory exams - have one short option paper on Tuesday left. They didn't go as well as the past papers I was doing would have implied they would have. Damn examiners!
Now I'll attempt to answer questions Google users have been asking me by means of my referrer entries:
- Referrerspam doesn't work on this site. The only person that sees it is me, and I ignore it.
- This site does not contain the Wycliffe theme music, any MIDI files, or the Worms Armageddon theme music. Keep Googling, you'll find it eventually.
- I have no idea what happens if you drink too much Pepsi. I just know that I do.
- I have no pictures of individual Pepsi cans on here, only towers.
- "Lightning" is spelled "lightning". Lightning is an electrostatic phenomenon appearing as a forked flash of light, normally accompanied by thunder. Lightening is what happens when soemthing is lightened; when adding white paint to blue paint, you are lightening the blue paint. The two similar words can be used for amusing or poignant wordplay, as is done by Lazlo Zalezac.
- There are no tutorials on dasBlog on this site. Check the dasBlog website and fiddle with the settings files - that's what I did.
- If the same person as compained about diary-esque blogs on OxGoss is the one who found this blog by a search for OxGoss a while back, I don't care. I'm not forcing you to read my ramblings; if you don't want to read about my boring life, then don't bother visiting my website. I write for me, not for you.
- I don't think Diet Pepsi causes cancer; a recent independent study (not sponsored by soft drinks companies and acclaimed by consumer groups for its impartiality) showed no link between drinking beverages containing aspartame and cancer.
- Edit: To whomever Googled "abbreviation of someone who doesnt want something happening near there home" (should be their, not there, silly billy; and for some reason, I'm #2 in a search for that), I believe the acronym you're looking for is "NIMBY", short for "Not In My Back Yard".
- Edit2: To whomever Googled "zero wing band", email me. I might be able to help you ^_^
Wow, I'm #1 on a Google search for "I am Farscape" (with quotes); on the 7th page of MSN search results for 'Johnnny English' (no quotes); and bizarrely #1 for 'utc facebook registry' (no quotes - although why someone would search for that is beyond me!).
My lappy is out of action, so I have to satisfy all my computing needs in the JCR. The problem appears to be a head crash on my hard drive, although I can't affirmatively diagnose the clicking as the click of death, as I don't have a computer with sound facilities on which to listen to the sound clips. I'm leaving it well alone until I have a machine with which I can recover all the data I can to a new drive, and will then send the machine back to Novatech for the drive to be replaced under warranty. And if they don't do that, I shall be most annoyed.